Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When I Miss the Gaon


"Come back..i think moving to hyd is bad idea...bad career move etc etc."


Trust my girl to say that. Hyd was treating me just fine. Usual..I was in training, so I couldn't be having a happening life yet. But PG's ping made me all fuzzy-wuzzy about Goodgaon.


I miss the random pings and conversations I have with her. Our pings mostly consist of "wtf," "come to my desk,"at desk?," "coffee," lunch," etc.. I miss those pings. Cos I can't ping her these things now! Barring "wtf!" 


And the random conversations and her silly jokes. She's very funny! Don't think I could find anyone like her here..and I don't want to!


Anyway, I need to start looking for a place to stay here. I'm already imagining a wonderful place, that I can set up and keep all ready for when PG, her B, and the gang are in town! Wooohooo! I forsee some fun times in hugh spirits ;)


OK, back to training now..need to focus. Over and Out!

1 comment:

  1. Imma make you come back....tell me howwww am I supposed to live without youuuuu (going all Bolton on you)...sigh

    ReplyDelete