Friday, January 4, 2013

This is it!

With the world not ending, I've decided I'm going to work towards one of my passions - writing! I've endlessly been blaming circumstances, using lack of time as an excuse. But even I've realized now, that it won't work. I've gotta do what I've gotta do. So here I am making a resolute resolution that I'll be doing more writing in 2013. Short stories, random lines, poems, long paragraphs...everything! So if you're my follower, or if you stumble upon this blog by chance, you can take it as a fair warning...that I'll have a lot to say...on a regular basis.

Even my friends at work are helping me do this - with writing prompts on a regular basis. :D Feels like school again..yippeeee!

Cheers to the New Year, Cheers to writing more in the New Year! 

Here's to WORDS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment