Saturday, December 3, 2011

Serendipity


There are some things in life that happen for a reason. You don't see them coming, you don't really know if you want them to happen. But they do. And when they do, you feel good about it.

And these unexpected happenings come as a surprise and make you realize that it's the little things that make us happy. Not the big bucks, fancy cars, fine dining. The little, tiny things - the personal smile, a warm hug, a letter from a friend, a note left on your mirror, finding something you were looking for but couldn't find, and then finding it much later when you're not looking.

My Serendipity moment this week was when I realized I'm heading the right way, with the right person. Had a long chat with the Fiance. With all the nervous energy, it was comforting to feel comforted. And that I wanted to feel that way forever, made me feel lucky.

On that mushy note, here's the song that I've been listening to on repeat the last couple of days. (Courtesy: AshPash for getting me hooked to this song again)


No comments:

Post a Comment