Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In the Zone

Ever felt completely blah for some reason? Where your mind is thinking random things, that you really can't understand why you're thinking them? And you end up looking like a zoned out maniac during this time. On the one hand, you know there's no reason behind feeling the way you're feeling. And on the other, you're deep in random thought (random thought that sometimes brings the depressing side in you). Anyway, while I'm feeling this way - sitting at work, whiling away time. I really don't have work, but I'm sitting here because I don't want to go to home..and I don't know why. I keep thinking unnecessary thoughts, some negative, some positive, some so neutral, they shouldn't be on my mind.

Anyhoo..random shit on a random day. I can't do much about it. Only consolation is that the day is almost over. And when the clock strikes twelve, this too shall pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment