Saturday, July 23, 2011

Secret Diaries Series (Trailer)

I've decided to get back to the basics.
Remember that time, when secret diaries and journals were so in vogue, you bought one, even if you knew you were never going to write in them regularly, or write in them at all! I was there once. My sister and I got our dad to buy us those scented, colour-paged secret diaries. And not just any kind - the one that had a lock! Oh yeah! I never got about writing regularly but I think I was pretty good. Now, when I pick it up to read, I feel so juvenile and stupid. But certain things recorded in there I wouldn't have remembered with my pathetic memory. So I thought..it's time to get back to that - penning down random thoughts..that hopefully won't seem that random when I read years later :P

So this is it - I'm going to call it the Secret Diaries (inspired by Vampire Diaries..and no, my life is not as interesting and eventful as the characters on that show. But maybe if we're all finally tired of vampires and werewolves, we could read about normal life :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment