Wednesday, January 13, 2010

25 Random things about me

1. I love filter coffee and need my 2 cups everyday…I wouldn’t mind more than 2 :P
2. I love curd rice..it’s the ultimate meal..no meal of mine is complete without curd rice…even if I go out for pizza, I’d get back home and have some curd rice.
3. I love food…junk food
4. I hate working out, so I don’t.
5. I love music. Learned Carnatic music and learned a bit of Bharatnatyam as well. And with the little knowledge I have of these art forms, I always behave like the no.1 critic when it comes to analyzing the two.
6. I’m asthmatic and as a child I feared dying of an asthmatic attack.
7. I love adventure sports and one thing I can do again and again is white water rafting down the Zambezi River in Zambia
8. I grew up in Zambia, Africa and feel I’m an Indian with an African soul. – cos I feel like dancing and singing when I’m sad, happy, ecstatic, proud, and all of those extreme emotions…like a true African.
9. At one point, I had 32 dogs while growing up!!!!! Ironically, I don’t have even one now :(
10. I go for at least for 3 safaris when I’m in Zambia..I’m never tired of them..I love nature and wildlife.
11. I was once chased by a de-horned rhino on a safari – that’s why ur not supposed to get off the jeep.
12. Lion King is my fav animated movie
13. I deny being a romantic though I cry when I watch romantic movies. I’m a closet romantic I guess..
14. I believe in love and happy endings…..this is the closet romantic talking :P
15. I was so skinny as a child….dunno what happened along the way but I like myself this way :)
16. I have more male friends than female friends…I find guys more comfortable to be around. Sports interests me more than clothes and make up.
17. At one point in time (I still catch a peek every now and then) I was hooked onto the WWE
18. I love sports and played basketball in school. I can’t believe how bad I am at it now.
19. My friends and family are very important to me. I’ve never fought with a friend..at least never initiate a fight.
20. I hate fights and arguments and refrain from confrontation. If anyone yells, argues or fights with me, I immediately look at myself as the cause for the outburst and feel guilty of hurting or upsetting that person bad enough for them to lash out at me.
21. I’m a cleanliness freak and arrange and organize my belongings in a specific way that I don’t like re-arranged or messed with.
22. I’m very patient and tolerant with people.
23. I get stressed out very easily because I love order and preparation. So when things happen randomly or are uncalled for, which is most times, I have a mini panic attack.
24. I’ve lived away from my parents from the age of 11 and miss them a lot. My mum visits about twice a year and I miss her like crazy. Miss my dad terribly and get to see him only 6 weeks in a year.
25. My source of strength and sanity is my sister, who is a total brat if you ask me..but I love her beyond words and could not live without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment